Behind the Scenes with Ankush Jain
We had Ankush Jain on here to discuss his journey from Coaching from a Three Principles understanding.
On this call, you'll discover:
- The Practicalities of building a coaching practice
- How to set up coaching fees and why
- His interpretation of Living the Game of Life
- Why disagreeing with others is not the way to "share" the Principles
- The difference between compassion vs. concepts and why it's useful to know when sharing the Principles.
- Why non-duality doesn't sometimes "stick" like the 3p's
- What Ankush likes to share when he speaks to his clients
- How his $20 client became a much bigger client. (I'll give you a hint...it's about planting seeds!)
And so much more! There is a lot of gold in his call for those that want to be a coach and share the Three Principles in your profession.