Behind the Scenes with Dr. Bill Pettit
We had the one and only Dr. Bill Pettit join us to tell share some of the success & failures during his many years teaching and sharing the Principles.
In this video you'll discover:
- How to share the Three Principles if you are a Psychologist, Psychiatrist, LMFT, or a coach.
- What's Good, Better, Best and what that means according to Dr. Bill.
- What to say when someone says, "Are you dismissing people's trauma?"
- Do you go to the past now that we know the Principles?
- All for One- One For All: A Paper about a Single Dimension about mental illness and Dr. Pettit's thoughts around it.
- How to listen to someone who wants to speak about the past and why that's important when sharing the Principles.
- A surprising answer from my clients at a recovery center around what they thought was the best thing they heard (and it wasn't the Principles!)
- What I learned arguing with a Christian and what that has to do with The Principles.
And so much more! Enjoy this little Gem of a call!